Monday, December 29, 2014

MERRY (late) CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hi-ya family and friends,
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! Sister Smith and I did! We visited member after member after less active after investigator after member. It was quite a busy week visiting everyone but it was wonderful! I loved every minute! We went to several member's houses this week. The
ward is very welcoming to us. They made Christmas amazing! I will send you guys some pictures we took this week. Here is the whole (13 days) of Christmas Song:

(13 Dec.) On the first day of Christmas God gave to me; knocking in the pouring rain.

(14 Dec.) On the second day of Christmas God gave to me; 3 hours of church and knocking in the pouring rain.

(15 Dec.) On the third day of Christmas God gave to me; district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(16 Dec.) On the fourth day of Christmas God gave to me; getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(17 Dec.) On the fifth day of Christmas God gave to me; MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(18 Dec.) On the sixth day of Christmas God gave to me; getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(19 Dec.) On the seventh day of Christmas God gave to me; Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(20 Dec.) On the eighth day of Christmas God gave to me; Caroling in Leeds, Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(21 Dec.) On the ninth day of Christmas God gave to me; Christmas Carol Concert, Caroling in Leeds, Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(22 Dec.) On the tenth day of Christmas God gave to me; visiting members, Christmas Carol Concert, Caroling in Leeds, Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(23 Dec.) On the eleventh day of Christmas God gave to me; running cards to people, visiting members, Christmas Carol Concert, Caroling in Leeds, Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(24 Dec.) On the twelfth day of Christmas God gave to me; Christmas (Eve) with the Kitsels, running cards to people, visiting members, Christmas Carol Concert, Caroling in Leeds, Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(25 Dec.) On the thirteenth day of Christmas God gave to me; skyping our families, Christmas (Eve) with the Kitsels, running cards to people, visiting members, Christmas Carol Concert, Caroling in Leeds, Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

On Boxing Day (a holiday celebrated in the UK) it snowed!!!! Sister Smith and I feel like we are in Utah. It came a day late but it was wonderful!

Love you all!
Sister Garrett


No comments:

Post a Comment