Monday, December 22, 2014

12 Days of Christmas (Mission Style)

This week has been hard to find people to teach. Everyone is busy with Christmas coming up. Sister Smith and I knocked this week and no one came to their doors. We decided to make knocking fun so we decided to make a 12 days of Christmas song, missionary style. We fit the words for everyday we had. Hope you like it!

(13 Dec.) On the first day of Christmas God gave to me; knocking in the pouring rain.

(14 Dec.) On the second day of Christmas God gave to me; 3 hours of church and knocking in the pouring rain.

(15 Dec.) On the third day of Christmas God gave to me; district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(16 Dec.) On the fourth day of Christmas God gave to me; getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(17 Dec.) On the fifth day of Christmas God gave to me; MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(18 Dec.) On the sixth day of Christmas God gave to me; getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(19 Dec.) On the seventh day of Christmas God gave to me; Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(20 Dec.) On the eighth day of Christmas God gave to me; Caroling in Leeds, Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(21 Dec.) On the ninth day of Christmas God gave to me; Christmas Carol Concert, Caroling in Leeds, Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

(22 Dec.) On the tenth day of Christmas God gave to me; visiting members, Christmas Carol Concert, Caroling in Leeds, Ward Christmas Party, getting lost in Bingley, MISSION PARRTTAYYY!, getting flogged, district P-day, 3 hours of church, and knocking in the pouring rain.

That song pretty much sums up Sister Smith and I's week. It was very fun and I can not wait for Christmas this week! I'll finish the song next week. Merry Christmas everyone!!! :) 


Sister Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment