Monday, December 8, 2014

Hiya Family and Friends!

Merry Christmas.... almost. Well, I have my new companion! Her name is Sister Smith. She is from Holiday Utah. Her favorite things to do at home were shopping and watching Netflix. It has been hard adjusting to a new companion. Sister Lybbert and Sister Smith are two very different people! Sister Smith is finishing my training which is very weird to me, because in a way I am training her, because I am the one who knows the area and the ward. It has been fun working with Sister Smith though. 

This week hasn't been the best week for finding. We knocked on a good number of doors but haven't had much success. I have been getting more comfortable with knocking on doors! I actually enjoy it a lot more then when I first did. It is hard though when the doors are slammed in your face or when the people don't say the nicest things to you, but that's missionary work. I love my ward though! The members make the hard times worth it. We visited a few members in the ward (Sister Brown and Sister Mohr) and I just love them so much! They live alone and I know they enjoy the company. Thank you all for your support. I love you all so very much! 

Until next week,
Sister Garrett

English word of the week:
Jumper: 1. English term for the word sweater.
Ex: Today for P-Day I will be getting a Christmas jumper. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment