Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

The time has come.... another transfer has come. It is weird to think about, but I have been here in England for 6 months now. It really doesn't feel like it at all. Time has flown by and it is quite frightening! Because I feel like the time has gone by so fast I have decided that I will be staying 2 year mission like Elders do. What do you like about that Mom and Dad?

Because it is approaching a new transfer it means that yesterday we had our transfer calls. So I, without any more delay I found out that I..... will..... be..... leaving...... Keighely! I am going to the coast in the South part of the mission. In a place called Grimsby. (Don't hold me to the spelling) I will be serving with Sister Holland and Sister Gorgson. We are opening a new area for sisters so most of our time will be finding. Sister Holland is a Sister Training Leader so I will still be going on exchanges. 

So this week Sister Arrive and I saw Aladar and David. Aladar is going to see the Slovak Elders this weekend to learn more about the church in his native language. We taught David last night and he will eventually get to baptism but it feels like it is going to be a slow process. No Sisters are coming back to Keighley so the Elders are going to take over and teach David and Aladar. Hopefully both will be baptized in the near
future. Sorry this email is so short! Love you all!!!

Sister Garrett

P.S. Conference was AMAZING!!! I love watching conference as a missionary. It really is just so great! The prophet and his apostles are so inspired! Have a good week everyone! :)



Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment