Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2 Transfers Gone... :(

Hi-ya family and friends,

Yesterday was transfer calls and I am still serving here with Sister Smith in Keighley. I can not believe I have been out for two transfers already. I know that it isn't that long but wow. Two transfers! Time really does fly out here in the field. Wow. I can not believe it.
This week has been mushed together so I will really try to do my best trying to tell you guys what has happened. This week Sister Smith and I did a lot of finding. Knocking in particular. Sadly we didn't find to many people. The only person we have a return appointment with is a woman named Hailey. She lives in Howarth and she already goes to another faith but we will be visiting with her on Thursday.
Syllene, one of our investigators, has canceled three apointments with us within these two past weeks. It is quite frustrating to have someone keep canceling on us. I have a hard time liking the gift agency. In a very very very small measure I feel what Heavenly Father feels like when he trys to help us. I love Syllene so much and wish we can meet her this week.
Sorry this was short. Out of time. Wish you all with the very best week!

Love Sister Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment