Monday, November 23, 2015

It is almost December... where has time gone?

Sorry everyone for not writing the past few weeks. I have not had very long to email these past weeks and it looks like it has happened again. I will quickly update you about my week and send some photos to make up. Finding is all that Sister Hart and I have really done this week. All the investigators we have are all busy. It is hard to see them. We have appointments that I hope will go well. From last week's finding we found potentials but one solid one that we have an appointment with. I really think Sister Hart and I can help her. She is a single parent with a 3 month old. She has been praying to God for help. Strange that we knocked on her door.... I know God puts missionaries in the path of those who need the Gospel. Sister Hart and I need to just continue to work hard and have the faith to find others who are prepared.

Hope you all have a good week! Love you all!!

Sister Garrett


Making Christmas wreaths with Relief Society

No comments:

Post a Comment